1. Make sure you have EndNote running. Search the catalogue
2. To export one item at a time, click the Title of the Book or Article to bring up the EndNote export option.
3. Or, to export more than one item at a time, click the pushpin icon on the right for each reference (these will be saved to "My Favourites") ,
then go to top right hand of screen, click on the pin (Go to My Favourites), click the "select all" box and then click on the 3 dots (...) next to the pin ("push to") select EndNote.
4. At the Encoding drop down menu select UTF-8 then download.
5. Click on the RIS file at the bottom of your browser (or choose from your downloads folder). Select Endnote from the Destination pop-up box.
Southern Cross University acknowledges and pays respect to the ancestors, Elders and descendants of the Lands upon which we meet and study.
We are mindful that within and without the buildings, these Lands always were and always will be Aboriginal Land.