1. Make sure you have EndNote running. Search the catalogue
2. To export one item at a time, click the Title of the Book or Article to bring up the EndNote export option.
3. Or, to export more than one item at a time, click the pushpin icon on the right for each reference (these will be saved to "My Favourites") ,
then go to top right hand of screen, click on the pin (Go to My Favourites), click the "select all" box and then click on the 3 dots (...) next to the pin ("push to") select EndNote.
4. At the Encoding drop down menu select UTF-8 then download.
5. Click on the RIS file at the bottom of your browser (or choose from your downloads folder). Select Endnote from the Destination pop-up box.