Footnote - general format
Author, 'Title' (Speech, Institution/Forum, Full Date) Pinpoint.
Robert French, 'Ethics and Public Office' (Speech, Sir Zelman Cowen Memorial Oration, Monash University, 10 September 2015) 4.
Virginia Bell, 'Section 80: The Great Constitutional Tautology' (Lucinda Lecture, Monash University, 24 October 2013).
- If the speech is a named lecture, include the lecture name instead of 'Speech' (AGLC4 rule 7.3)
- If the speech is part of a lecture series do not include its ordinal number (AGLC4 rule 7.3)
- If no specific forum is indicated include the city or town the speech was delivered in instead (AGLC4 rule 7.3)
- A URL may be included in accordance with the format set out in rule 4.4-4.5 if it would aid retrieval (AGLC4 rule 7.3)
- If a speech has been published in a journal or book cite it as you would a journal article or book (AGLC4 rule 7.3)