Footnote - general format
‘Episode Title’, Series Title (Studio/Production Company/Producer, Full Date of Broadcast) Pinpoint.
‘'Family Violence Killing Found to be a Workplace Death’, The Law Report (ABC National Radio, 21 July 2020) <https://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/lawreport/family-violence-killing-found-to-be-aworkplace-death/12448338>.
- A brief version of the studio or production company’s name should be included. Exclude ‘the’ if it appears at the start of the name, as well as information relating to corporate status eg pty and geographic location. Where there are multiple studios or companies, only the first listed should be included.
- For radio segments, the studio will usually be the radio station where the segment aired.
- For podcasts, use the title that appears on the podcast listening platform.
- Where a pinpoint is given, it should follow the format Hours:Minutes:Seconds.
- A URL to the episode or transcript should be included at the end per rules 4.4–4.5 if it would aid discovery.