There multiple ways to access the international content.
Searching United States content
- Click the grid menu at the top left (next to the Lexis Advance Research logo), then select US Research
- Type keywords in the search box, then select a category, U.S. jurisdiction, and practice area using the drop-down menus (if relevant); or
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to the Explore Content box. then browse by content type, jurisdiction or practice area.
Searching other international jurisdictions
Note: This is the best way to search for journal articles and case law
- From the Lexis Advance Research homepage, click the link above the search box to access Lexis.com international and news content. Select a jurisdiction to view available sources, then type keywords in the search box; OR
- From the US Research homepage, scroll to the bottom of the page to the Explore Content box, then click the International tab. Select a jurisdiction or content type, then type keywords in the search box.
Note: This is the best way to search for commentary and encyclopaedia content from specific jurisdictions (Canada, Hong Kong, UK, US)
- From the Lexis Advance Research homepage, click the AU flag to the left of the search box and select a different jurisdiction.
- Type the source title (to access a table of contents for a particular source), or keywords into the search box.