SAI Global - Australian Standards (old platform discontinued 31 July 2021)
IMPORTANT:Please read and follow the on screen instructions to register and activate your account.
This database requires two logins:
- The SCU Login details to search the database.
- A personal account using your SCU email view and download a standard.
- When you create an account a verification code will be sent to your SCU email.
- Enter the 5 digit code and a password will be emailed to you.
- SAI Global instructions (video)
Once you have created an account within SAI, you will still need to log in using the SCU Login details to search the database, and use your personal account to view or download a standard.
SAI Global – Australian Standards
uses Digital Rights Management (DRM). This means that a document can only be viewed within the PDF reader and printed. It cannot be downloaded as a separate PDF file and shared with others. If you don’t already have the FileOpen plugin
for your PDF reader, you will be prompted to download it before you are able to access the document. Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader is recommended – these PDF readers
are also supported.