1. Select ‘Markets’ and then select ‘Government debt’ which rests under ‘Interest rates’ on the left hand side:
2. Select ‘Australian Government Debt- 10 Year’:
3. This graph displays the Australian government bond yield. S&P automatically defaults to 10 years however you can change the year on the left hand side:
4. Click on the excel icon to download the information to an excel spreadsheet:
5. Below is an example of the downloaded graph in excel. The excel version gives you the date breakdown:
6. To view the yield curve select the ‘yield curve’ tab. You also have the option to download this information to excel:
Southern Cross University acknowledges and pays respect to the ancestors, Elders and descendants of the Lands upon which we meet and study.
We are mindful that within and without the buildings, these Lands always were and always will be Aboriginal Land.